Day 4 to Better Work

. Friday, February 15, 2013
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


My 3 gratitudes today:
1) that I managed to clear quite a bit of work today!
2) that I am going back home tomorrow
3) that the weather was so good today

My positive experience today was about finishing a report which I took really long to do because I did not know how to pull out the results and verify that they are correct. But today made me feel like I am getting better at it and slowly and steadily, I hope to contribute better and at a faster speed! 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails