Day 19 - 23 To Better Work

. Thursday, March 7, 2013
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

3 Gratitudes for Day 19 (Sat):
1. To have a car that I own and can drive
2. To be able to be on a road trip to see Rina and family
3. To have had an awesome Chinese dinner! 

3 Gratitudes for Day 20:
1. To be able to feel good enough to drive back to London
2. To attend mass at a nice place
3. To have visited Liverpool

3 Gratitudes for Day 21:
1. To have humbling experiences 
2. To be able to be stretched and try my best
3. For good health

3 Gratitudes for Day 22:
1. To go to Bayswater with my family
2. To be able to afford the little pleasures in life
3. To see my son growing up slowly

3 Gratitudes for Day 23:
1. That my wife cooks and does housework for me
2. To have a nice warm house
3. To enjoy the simplest food

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails