Day 24 - 26 To Better Work

. Sunday, March 10, 2013
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

3 Gratitudes for Day 24 (Thurs):
1. That my parents arrived safely in London!
2. To have my parents be with me and being able to enjoy travelling overseas
3. To have a decent day to focus on work

3 Gratitudes for Day 25:
1. To have completed some of my stuff... more to go!
2. That it is Friday and looking forward to the weekend
3. That my sore throat is slowly curing and that the new lozenges works! 

3 Gratitudes for Day 26:
1. To go out shopping and showing the places to my parents
2. To have nice asian food for lunch
3. To have rested well


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails