"The Happy Secret To Better Work" - Day 5

. Tuesday, March 11, 2014
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

What a day today. 8.5hrs straight non-stop but it was good.

Trying to put into practice the 4-hr work week principles and check emails only for 2 times a day. It's sure hard when people are asking you to do things. Perhaps I have to tell people about my new practice as what the book recommends.

Whilst I am fighting my battles here, Wifey is also fighting her own battles at home in Singapore. I mean, with the 2 young kids, things are not easy at all. I guess the main thing is that you cannot choose when to switch off, because parenthood is 24/7. And it is nearly like single parenthood for her. For me, I can still come back home and "switch off" when  I cannot take it.

I miss the kids though. Koko is extremely cute!

3 Gratitudes for Day 5 (Mon):
1. Setting out clear plans for the week ahead!
2. Stumbling upon my 4hr workweek book
3. Knowing that I always have food on the table.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails